Today I hold a speech at a Business Breakfast of the Business Council for Sustainable Development (BCSD) in Budapest, Hungary. The topic of my speech was “Green meets Digital: How digital trends are shaping a green future?”.
I started my talk with a couple of powerful questions:
- What is the power of my generation?
- What are the global challenges of my generation?
- Who is solving our challenges? CO2, Global Warming etc.?
- Is Greenwashing the solution?
- How many planets do we have?
- How many plans do we have?
- Do we have a Plan B?
- Are Mobile Antennas real „trees“?
- Or, will trees be the future Mobile Antennas?
- Can Mobile Media improve Energy Efficiency?
- How can Social Media disrupt „green“ markets?
- When will Carbon-Negative Cities be reality?
- How will Green Mobility look like?
- Can Bio-Led Trees be our future street lights?
- Is Nathan Myhrvold‘s Geo-Engineering the Plan B?
Digital is sustainable –
But can Sustainability be digital?
Find some answers in my presentation – below.
I published my presentation on slideshare to share it with the audience and you. Enjoy.
Blog by Monty C. M. Metzger *monty.de.