I started to produce videos for my YouTube Channel in December 2006 and now I realized that I have reached over one million views, exactly 1,039,903 views today. Amazing!
Since the start I kept producing videos whenever and wherever I had time – at conferences, during business travel or at exciting events. So far I have published 136 Videos and most of them are business related or feature executive interviews. Although the videos are not as funny as Fred’s or exciting as Lady Gaga’s, people do like and watch them.
I met fascinating thought leaders, such as Lawrence Lessig, Gary Vaynerchuk, Jim Gilmore, Arianna Huffington or Jimmy Wales, inspiring business leaders, such as Hans Vestberg, Jonney Shih or Edward Borgerding, and published some provoking ideas, such as Mobile Future 2020 or the Global Cocreation Model.
It is interesting aswell to look at the most viewed videos – so here is my top ten:
- 163.000 Views: The Power of My Generation – World Economic Forum
- 141.000 Views: MOCOM 2020 – The Future of Mobile – Teaser
- 100.000 Views: MOCOM 2020 – The Future of Mobile Media and Communication
- 92.000 Views: How to become WEF Technology Pioneer?
- 68.000 Views: Tokio Hotel live in New York – Through the Monsoon (There is a long story – why I actually had been at this concert 🙂
- 51.000 Views: Best of U2 360 Tour concert in Toronto 2009
- 27.000 Views: Alvin Wang-Graylin on the status of mobile search in China
- 26.000 Views: Global Cocreation Model – Davos 2010
- 26.000 Views: Lawrence Lessig: How did Creative Commons start?
- 25.000 Views: Arianna Huffington, Monaco Media Forum MMF09 “News is not Beer”
Last but not least I want to thank all my viewers and readers for their support and feedback!!!
Comments ( 0 )