M-Days is the biggest Mobile Media Conference in germany and one of the most relevant in Europe. I will be hold a keynote and present a few insights from the open think tank focusing on the future of Mobile Media Mocom2020.com as well as from my book “Mobile Future @mocom2020“.
The topic of my session at M-Days is called: “Mobile Trends 2020, Mobile Commerce and App-Video-TV. What comes next in Europe?”
From the M-Day programme:
Mobile Trends 2020, Mobile Commerce and App-Video-TV. What comes next in Europe?
The Google/Admob acquisition sends out a clear signal to the market: mobile is different and mobile is hot. The advance of touchscreen devices, app stores and new advertising approaches/formats are all coming together in a new kind of interactive mobile internet, a brave new place where new content, new experiences and even new mobile search services will set the bar. Mobile Trends 2020, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Video and TV.
- Overview of the mobile trends 2020 and key-apps
- Overview of mobile commerce of today – applications and options that drive ARPU, customer acquisition and retention
- Paying for content – why now and why not?
- Implementation and integration – an overview on the implementation of a full service mobile commerce solution – the lessons learnt and shared
- Overview of the mobile TV and video landscape of today
- Content: Why is Disney channel the most popular channel on mobile TV in Europe? And why are CNN so small compared to BBC? Viewing behaviour on mobile TV differs from normal TV.
- The power of the iPhone in driving creation and consumption of video and mobile TV services via mobile
Mocom 2020 – The next ten years! Key trends for Mobile Media and Communication
Ahead of Time, Monty C. M. Metzger, Managing Director/Trendscout
MOBILE COMMERCE ? CHANGING THE RULES
Service2Media- mobile innovation company Netherland, Peter Broekroelofs, CTO
M-App: iPhone Puts Mobile TV In The Picture
Rubberduck Media Lab AS, Ola Svartberg, CEO
Karin Du Rietz, pertains top 50 Women in mobile content
Heroes of the mobile screen and mobile search analytic
Moderation: MSearchGroove, Peggy Anne Salz, Founder and Chief Anaylst
Blog by Monty C. M. Metzger *monty.de.