H.E. Mohamed Khalaf Al Mazrouei, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Media Company and Mr. Edward Borgerding, CEO of Abu Dhabi Media Company, together with Co-Chairs invite media executives to take part in the inaugural ABU DHABI MEDIA SUMMIT March 9-11, 2010 at Yas Hotel, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, Abu Dhabi.
The summit for March 9-11 is sponsored by the Abu Dhabi Media Company and is by invitation only.
The Summit is being held under the Patronage of H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces. The Summit will provide an unprecedented gathering of the people and companies driving the transition to a networked new world, with special emphasis on fast-growing markets in the Middle East, South East Asia, China and Africa. With a focus on opportunities and investment, the Summit is structured to encourage both private discourse and public conversation at the highest levels.
News Corp chairman Rupert Murdoch, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong, Publicis boss Maurice Levy, and Google CEO Eric Schmidt are some of the luminaries who will be heading off to Abu Dhabi next month for a three-day international media summit.
Other notable speakers are Dirk Meyer, president and CEO of AMD; Jon Miller, CEO Digital Media, News Corporation; Nicholas Negroponte; James Murdoch, Chairman & CEO, Europe & Asia, News Corporation; Hartmut Ostrowksi, Chair & CEO, Bertelsmann; Skye CEO Josh Silverman; Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg; and Samir Arora, Chair & CEO, Glam Media.
Abu Dhabi Media Summit Co-Chairs
- H.E. Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, Chairman, twofour54
- Tim Armstrong, President & CEO, AOL
- Dr. Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman & CEO, Innovation Works
- Dr. Suk-Chae Lee, CEO, KT Corporation
- Maurice Lévy, Chairman & CEO, Publicis Groupe
- Didier Lombard, Chairman & CEO, France Télécom-Orange
- Kishore Lulla, Chairman & CEO, Eros International
- H.E. Mohammed Omran, Chairman, Etisalat
- Barry Meyer, Chairman & CEO, Warner Bros.
- Dirk Meyer, President & CEO, AMD
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman & CEO, Bharti Enterprises
- Rupert Murdoch, Chairman & CEO, News Corporation
- Hartmut Ostrowski, Chairman & CEO, Bertelsmann AG
- Dr. Prannoy Roy, Executive Chairperson, NDTV
- Hans Vestberg, President & CEO, Ericsson
- Mehmet Ali Yalçindag, Vice Chairman & President, Dogan Media Group